The ANA started its fiscal year October 1st with new board members!
- Ashley Eskridge, a working mother with nonprofit experience
- George Edwards, who brings a lifetime of experience in historic preservation
- Brent Moser, newly in real estate after 23 years leading Ardmore Papa Johns
- Lynne Thomas, a retired building energy engineer and organizer of Ardmore Women’s Tennis
- Kate Mewhinney, a 40 year Ardmore resident and retired WFU law professor
We also have new officers leading the board, which can be seen on our about page. Thank you for all the strengths you add to our special neighborhood!
Thanks to outgoing board members
Linda Gizinski is a one-woman dynamo in planning craft shows. She also helped us with communicating with neighbors who signed up for the yard sale and Ardmore Artwalk.
Marlo Newman faithfully kept our books as Treasurer. She was spot-on in helping us with tax filings and account payables. In addition, Marlo ensured fun July 4th picnics, a terrific horse and carriage ride, and numerous other events.
Robert Newman was a constant cheerleader of the board and the neighborhood. He attended all events, did more than his share of heavy lifting (literally), and always expressed gratitude and optimism for all activities. In addition, he represented the ANA positively at many planning board and city council meetings.
We are grateful for the service of our outgoing board members!